Christmas 2012

This 4-day Christmas weekend flew by so fast!

If it were just a regular 2-day weekend then I would seriously be pissed off. It's like I lost some memory of what happened the past 4 days. Good thing I have my Facebook to check on what I did.

Saturday, December 22: I watched - Season 5 Episode 10 of Fringe, The Queen of Versailles (Documentary), and Frankenweenie. I pinned some images to my Dream Home board in Pinterest.

Sunday, December 23: I watched - Season 7 of CSI, Upside Down (movie), some YouTube videos.

Monday, December 24: Continued watching Season 7 of CSI up to Season 8, then watched the movie "What's Your Number?" while waiting for Noche Buena.

Tuesday, December 25: Christmas! Noche Buena, then slept for a few hours, then lunch with relatives while watching an episode of CSI, and episodes 7 and 8 of The Walking Dead, which my cousin hasn't seen yet. Then I was so full that I felt sleepy and I took a nap. The nap turned into a full 8-hour sleep and I awoke at midnight! At least my body clock is back to its normal schedule.

So now it's 4:30 am of the 26th of December. I'm writing this blog as a record of my Christmas weekend, which wouldn't have happened if the world ended in December 21, 2012, mind you. I will report to work again tonight, but luckily there's another 4-day weekend coming, this time for the New Year. I wonder how quickly that will fly as well.

On the book front, I seriously need to finish some of my books. I haven't picked up The Casual Vacancy for a month now, slowly reading The Burglar in the Prowl, and I'm also reading Steve Jobs (on my iPad). Steve Jobs is currently winning (half-way done), follow by TBitP (a third of the way through), and in last is JK Rowling's first non-Harry Potter book.

The client still hasn't paid me but he promised he will pay, so hopefully I have some money before the year ends.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First HDTV: TCL LED32P11

May 2021

The Past 7 Years