Mozilla!

I really love Mozilla products. I've been using Firefox as my browser for several months now, and it's all pleasure. There are some fancy stuff that it can't seem to do (like glowing fonts), but I'm not complaining. The best thing about it is that it is FREE. The installer file is also quite small, about 4.5 MB, very convenient to download. Try it out! You'll forget you even have IE.

If you are using Outlook or Outlook Express and you are hating it, I suggest trying Mozilla's Thunderbird email client. Again, this is FREE to download, the installer is only 5.8 MB, and there's one feature that I totally love about it: you can download RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds to your computer! Are you still with me? I'll give you an example. I download blogs using my Thunderbird program! Blogs! Yes! Isn't that neat? Instead of visiting different blogs, you can download the latest entries right to your computer. It's amazing. But of course, you need to do some geeky stuff for you to be able to make it work. ;-)

If you're still reading this, then it means you are interested and you'll go out try these products that I am shamelessly promoting. Try them! (Yes, try them NOW.)

Currently reading: The Pelican Brief by John Grisham

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hahaha, JP, are you getting paid to advertise Mozilla products?.

Popular posts from this blog

My First HDTV: TCL LED32P11

May 2021

The Past 7 Years