Almost a year with no updates!

Wow, it's ALMOST a year since I last posted in here. I guess I've been a lazy person when it comes to blogging. Very lazy. Anyway, since my last update I have been to a few more places, all of which are inside the country. My plan to go to South Korea didn't materialize, because my friend (who has a sister in SK) was not successful in getting a tourist visa, so I didn't bother getting a visa either. I've been to El Nido and Boracay though, and I can say both are spectacular, and it makes up for the missed international trip.

I have tickets booked for 3 more trips in the next 12 months:
  1. Legazpi, Albay (July)
  2. Coron, Palawan (November)
  3. Hong Kong (January 2013)
A friend of mine is badgering me to book tickets for Singapore for September, but I'm still waiting for those promo fares. We're targeting a total ticket cost of at most 4,000 pesos per person, and I am just finding out that it's hard to do especially if the country you're visiting is a popular tourist destination. I am very lucky to have booked my Hong Kong tickets for only 3,150 pesos.

On my book reading habits, I can say it's pretty pathetic. I don't know if it's the book I'm reading (The Templar Legacy by Steve Berry), but I just find myself not that enthused about reading lately. I'm watching a lot of TV shows right now though, so that may be another reason. Perhaps I should try picking up a book from a fave author (James Patterson or Jeffery Deaver), I tend to fly through their books.

TV shows I watch (based on US schedules):
  • Sunday: The Amazing Race, Once Upon a Time, The Celebrity Apprentice
  • Tuesday: Glee, The Biggest Loser, Top Shot
  • Wednesday: Survivor, CSI, Revenge, Modern Family, Top Guns, Ghost Hunters, American Idol
  • Thursday: Person of Interest, Touch, American Idol
  • Friday: Fringe, CSI NY, Nikita
  • Saturday: The Firm
May is usually the month where these shows end so by June I have another different TV schedule. 

A lot of great movies this year, so I'm looking forward to them. First on the list is The Avengers, of which I already have IMAX 3D tickets for an April 28 showing. I'm excited for that one.

I have not moved in to my house yet. I don't know, it just doesn't look habitable yet, and I need to save money to fix up, first and foremost, the kitchen. (How can I save any money if I book plane tickets a lot? lol).

Anyway, I hope life is treating you great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First HDTV: TCL LED32P11

May 2021

The Past 7 Years