It feels necessary to post an update here.

I have not forgotten this blog. It's just that I don't feel like posting anything at all. My life is actually kind of interesting lately, but if I want to post something about it, I do it in Facebook. I think blogging is slowly going the way of the radio, not really dead but getting older anyway. Facebook and Twitter is the in thing now. I have accounts on both, but I don't use my Twitter account, lest I figure out how to post updates on there through my cellphone. Heh.

I already left my job of almost 6 years. My last official day of work in that company was January 22nd, 2010.

Hmmm... maybe I should start a blog about my hobbies, not about my daily life, which I think is too personal and too narcissistic. I mean, who would be interested in what happens in my life? I am no celebrity. I can also re-start my movie blog. That is a lot of work though, because I research articles before I post them. Then again, so is posting this update. I mean I don't research this but it takes a lot of work. No, really, it does.

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains is on. I love it. I hope Sandra wins again.

The Amazing Race is also on. I don't have a particular fave right now, but I hope an all-female team wins.

In American Idol I am rooting for Casey James and Crystal Bowersox.

I am also training for my first 5km run. Whoa!

I now have my own digital camera. I use it a lot, and I post the pictures on Facebook.

I am about to ride my first plane on April 19, when I go to Bacolod City with my high school friends. I am looking forward to that trip, even though I think the flight will scare the crap out of me like how the rollercoaster ride in Enchanted Kingdom did.

May 2010 be a great year for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First HDTV: TCL LED32P11

May 2021

The Past 7 Years