07/07/07

I was on my way home when I saw this wedding sign on the road. It's not who's going to get married that caught my eye, but the date. I was reminded that today is a special day. They say that today is/should be the luckiest day in the calendar! ;) 777. Get it? So I thought this will be a good day to update my blog(s), which is/are gathering dust as we speak.

So let's pretend you're reading this and you're really interested to know what happened during the past year (if you noticed, I last updated my blog about a year ago!). I don't have a great memory so I'll probably just gloss over some things and post what I remember LOL.

October 26, 2006 - This was the day that I became an uncle. My brother and his wife had a baby girl and decided to name her Jacobe Mae. My niece is also my first goddaughter/godchild. :) Yes, she's cute!!!

I think that's the only significant date during the past year. LOL. But that's not the only interesting/happy thing that happened. There was the yearly get-together with my good friend in Canada, Jeff, who always come home during the Christmas holidays. There's also the few movie-watching adventures with Emma, Paul and/or Roderick. We usually just watch major Hollywood movies like Spider-man or Transformers. I'm actually kind of sad that now that we all have our own jobs it's much tougher to find a common time when all of us can watch a movie together. :-( But I love watching movies so I usually just watch new/old movies at home.

About TV shows, I discovered (albeit a bit late) a new favorite: LOST. If you're fans of theories and speculations, you'll love this show. On the Reality TV genre, I'm still a fan of the Amazing Race, I'm slowly getting uninterested with Survivor, I still rather watch Big Brother US than Pinoy Big Brother.

My job is STILL the same, but hopefully it will change soon. I don't want to jinx it so I won't mention what it's all about.

I'm still playing online games but I'd like to think I'm successfully cutting down on it. With new hobbies like watching movies and the upcoming Harry Potter book (the last in the series), I think I'd be free of ORGs by the time September comes and Survivor: China starts.

Books! I'm looking forward to getting the last Harry Potter book (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows). I really need to get the latest books from Jeffery Deaver and James Patterson. The past year I read books that my brother got from one of his co-workers, who left the books because he's going to another country. Sadly, only a few of them were of my taste. So I'm really craving for Deaver and Patterson books.

I think that's it. Maybe I should try to blog on the movies I watch, or maybe TV shows as well. I don't know, sometimes I get bored just thinking about updating this blog. If only I have a high-end mobile phone which will let me update this whenever I'm traveling home, then you'd probably see this blog get filled quick.

Anyway, that's all for now. What? You're still here?? Imagine that. Here's a brownie.




JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First HDTV: TCL LED32P11

May 2021

The Past 7 Years