Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July to my American friends!

I made a new avatar for the message boards that I frequent. It's an elvish translation of my nickname 'jaypee'. It's the one on the left...


I watched 2 movies yesterday. Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, and Chicago. I found both movies entertaining.Sky Captain's special effects were not that good, but it's an adventure movie, and Angelina Jolie was there, so of course it's great! LOL. Chicago was also a good movie, but I still like Moulin Rouge better.

I'm currently reading Absolute Power by David Baldacci. An online friend suggested the book to me, and so far the book is good.

Yesterday I've been up for about 23 hours (woke up 7 pm Saturday night, worked from 10 pm to 6 am, slept 6 pm Sunday). I've been practicing on burning my own DVD. I ran into several problems, wasted a few DVDs, and finally successfully burned Back to the Future (which my brother downloaded using eMule). But when they tried to watch it, it stopped about 27 minutes into the movie. Ugh. I don't even know what's causing all the trouble!!! >:( I'd probably burn the movie in VCD format. Hopefully it'll work then.

12 days until the next Harry Potter book! I can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First HDTV: TCL LED32P11

May 2021

The Past 7 Years